SmallBagBigHeart
I feel really honored when people message me to say that they have featured my items on their blog or website and it's a good feeling to know that people like the stuff I make. :) My items were featured in the following blogs: Hellozombie's I Like Pretty Necklace, Cuteable's Back to School Part1 and Shop UK Handmade's New Designers Added.


Recently, I've been experimenting with different materials and trying a little bit of mix and match in my projects. I have quite a few new ideas, however, by trying to do the "woman thing" "muti-tasking", I often leave the projects half finished! But hopefully there will be some newly completed, fresh and exciting creations in my Etsy shop soon.

I do find working full time and crafting part time is hard, it feels like my full time job has sucked all of my energy. It doesn't help that I'm not exactly having a great time at work at the moment, I feel like I'm working twice as hard but running around like a headless chicken and achieving nothing. To release my frustration, I said to my mangers that I wish I was working for myself then laughed it off. It's been interesting working for the same company but in different cities for the past 5 years, seeing how two different branches have very different ways of running business. Deep in my heart I know which way of working is better. Something I've learnt so far is that a good business plan is so important and simply being organized.

Booooo, so tempting to turn this blog entry into a work moaning one, hehe, but I do love my work and have lots of passion for it, if I'm doing what my job description says. :p All jobs have their highs and lows and hopefully mine will get better soon, otherwise, I will be sitting in my living room feeling exhausted, being grumpy and moody and taking it out on my boyfriend, no bags or button necklaces made, grrr...that's not something I want!


0 Responses

Post a Comment