SmallBagBigHeart
Here comes the sunny weekend and the yucky tube journey!

So, I dragged my boyfriend to Craftacular today. Poor thing, first was Angel's sale, then Designer Guild sale, now he has to go to craft fair with me, it's really ruining his double tough cold hearted image!! But hey, end of the day, we both agreed it was a nice day out!!

We didnt make to the first 100 to Craftacular to get the goodie bag, it was actually a queue when we got there To be honest, I didnt expect there would be so many people. The craft fair wasn't quite what I expected, maybe just because it's a little bit different to the ones I have been to when I was in Edinburgh. (The one in Princess Street Garden during the Edinburgh Festival is lovely!!)

Believe it or not, my boyfriend actually spent more money than I did! ;) He bought a print fromMADE BY KATE. (Kate makes the sock monsters and her husband does the illustration for cute monsters). He also bought two hand printed tea towels, Veggie Brekkie and Full English Breakfast, from Mr PS. We both liked the cards from Fluffy Thoughts, and I got 2 badges from there as well, thought the "Muffinator" is very funny! Here comes my favourite thing in the whole craft fair, the knitted candy brooches from Knit and Destroy, they are sooooooo cute!!

After shoving down a cupcake with pink icing, we went to Liberty. The haberdashery on the 3rd floor is one of my favourite places, I can spend hours and hours there, even if there is nothing new to see since my last visit.Liberty Celebrates Prints Charming was quite interesting too.

Bought some glass and shell beads from Creative Beadcraft and some kimchi from Chinese supermarket, would love to check out Cath Kidston's new collection but I don't think my boyfriend would love that idea! I had a horrible week at work, I think it's ending well, at least, I have had a great day just wandering about in London and my boyfriend is truly deserves a lazy day in front of TV watching premier league tomorrow! ;)
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment