SmallBagBigHeart
Feels like I have been really lazy for the past 2 weeks. I blame the British weather!! Sunny, heat wave (err, kinda ;), rainy, cloudy, grey, rains a little bit more.....then I got a cold!! No, no, don't worry, it's not the "pig flu"!!

Can't wait till September comes, cos then my dress making course starts!! YES YES YES!! Really looking forward to it. I'm also going to some of The Make Lounge's workshops, including

Knockout knickers, Crochet fashion accessories, Crochet amigurumi toys and Wire wrapped jewellery. I might have gone a little bit too crazy there, but the football season starts soon and with my boyfriend getting Sky HD, I'd better keep myself occupied! ;)


Michelle and Margy, two friends from work, are doing the Knockout knickersworkshop in August. We were planning to do it all together but to cut a long story short I should have booked it for all of us when there were 4 places left but I ended up booking an hour after they did and it was fully booked. Now I have to go to this workshop by myself, boooo! Anyway, these two knickers ladies told me about The Make Lounge and now I'm kinda hooked on these craft workshops. Oh! forget that I'm also going to do Cupcake decorating too, and my boyfriend will be joining me on this one. Ha! I will eat all his cupcakes!! He thinks decorating cupcakes ruins his double tough image but I'm sure we will have a nice fun Saturday afternoon.

Michelle was telling me about these craft meeting places, groups and studios in the States and I'm glad that we've found something like that in London, like the Finishing School and The Make Lounge. Anyway, if you like crafts and live in London, do check out their websites!

Maybe August is meant to be a lazy month for me? Haven't made much stuff for my Etsy shop yet, but there are lots of new ideas running through my head, I just don't know where to start. My To Do list is massively long and some half completed bags and jewelry need to be finished....

So yeah, I think I'll blame the British weather and the weather man for me not being very active at crafting! ;) Maybe I should blog some more? Perhaps something about needle felting at Finishing School's meeting, my first crochet granny square and some lovely Ikea lights!!

0 Responses

Post a Comment